BUSINESS DRIVEN & PURPOSE MINDED
Sustainability is integrated into our DNA!
Energi.ai built the company on the SDGs (Sustainable Developlent Goals) and we are a solution to the net zero world. As Team Energi.ai and as individuals, each of us plays a part in contributing to sustainable development.
Recognizing that the race for zero starts with awareness and understanding around the problem, Energi.ai´s approach to sustainability seeks to deliver our goals through our actions, our people and education on the changes needed to ensure we play our goals in fixing the planet. We use technology for the benefit of society and the planet, with roots in Norwegian values around trust, justice and equality.
- Our sustainability objectives are aligned with the United Nation’s Global Compact 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development by taking action on the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals, which were launched in 2015.
- While we believe each of us can personally contribute to each of the 17 SDG’s, Energi.ai´s greatest focus and influence is in the areas of;
- SDG 7: By 2030, ensure universal access to affordable, reliable and modern energy services
- SDG 12: Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- SDG 13: Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- SDG 17: Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
SDG KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Using the UN Global Compact as our guiding framework, we prioritize our own sustainability efforts in order to encourage, and promote ripples of systemic change within our circle of influence.
- Our progress is measured against the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The UN Global Compact’s ten principles guide our strategies, policies and decision making in all areas of our value chain. We align our strategies and operations with universal principles on human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption and take actions that advance broader societal goals.
- Building the right capability and platform infrastructure is both a key challenge and enabler for integrating business-driven sustainability solutions and SDG Ambition. The ability to monitor and track resources — through better data, systems and automation — is critical to enable reverse flow of goods and new business models.
- Integration also requires interaction across functions to establish common workflows and make SDG information management and tools accessible by everyone. Therefore, we have invested in data and technology to embed and optimize SDG Ambition across functions and processes as a key to build capability, accelerate and scale.