Do you want to work on the most pressing problem of our generation?
We're building a Carbon Net zero AI platform and we're looking for brilliant climate tech enthusiasts who want to help define a low carbon future.
Decarbonizing the economy requires a granular, real-time view of where emissions come from and how they might be reduced. Energi.AI is a data driven platform that utilizes AI to fully automated measurement of a Company's Carbon footprint and gives insight into actions needed to become a net zero company. We like to think of it as “climate action made simple”, because we truly believe that sustainability is a data problem. Although we are a startup, we are backed by some of the most prolific investors in the Nordics and have secured a number of partnerships to secure our continued growth..
Energi.ai is looking for a carbon accounting expert to support the execution, research and delivery of Energi.AI products to customers. You will play a key role in sourcing and processing upstream and downstream emissions data that will directly feed into customer facing products. We are passionate about making an impact, and working with people that share our passion.
We are looking for a hands-on carbon accounting expert, specifically you would responsible for:
- Establish an accurate process to track carbon impact utilizing accounting, supply chain, and financing systems. When necessary, design new ways of tracking emissions where systems do not already exist
- Utilize International standards and related frameworks to develop standard carbon accounting reporting template for Energi.ai platform
- Identify carbon reduction opportunity framework that can be utilized to give our customer’s insights into potential decarbonization actions.
- Ensure Energi.ai platform alignment with the GHG protocol and other leading international standards
- Generate insight and thought leadership within GHG and Carbon net zero
- Work together with Product Owner to Communicate Carbon Accounting requirements to product development team
- 3+ years experience in carbon accounting and/or climate change mitigation
- In depth knowledge of greenhouse gas accounting principles and application in the private sector, including Scope 3 categories
- Knowledge of the commodities sector and supply chain domains
- Familiarity with greenhouse gas emissions accounting and reporting
- Ability to work independently, flexibility to work remotely
- Fluency in English and is a MUST, additional languages will be a plus
- Enthusiasm for working in a fun, flexible, and mission-driven start-up
What we require from applicants
- Right to work in the Nordics or Europe
- Passion for working on climate change solutions
- Highly motivated to building products and collaborating tightly with engineers
- The grit and energy to work in an early stage startup
If you think your skills and experience match what we're looking for and you'd like to join a Carbon Tech industry startup, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Excited to hearing from you!