January 21, 2022
Do you want to work on the most pressing problem of our generation?
We're building a Carbon Net zero AI platform and we're looking for brilliant climate tech enthusiasts who want to help define a low carbon future.
Decarbonizing the economy requires a granular, real-time view of where emissions come from and how they might be reduced. Energi.AI is a data driven platform that utilizes AI to fully automated measurement of a Company's Carbon footprint and gives insight into actions needed to become a net zero company. We like to think of it as “climate action made simple”, because we truly believe that sustainability is a data problem. Although we are a startup, we are backed by some of the most prolific investors in the Nordics and have secured a number of partnerships to secure our continued growth..
Energi.AI is looking for a carbon emissions specialist to support the execution, research and delivery of Energi.AI products to customers. You will play a key role in sourcing and processing upstream and downstream emissions data that will directly feed into customer facing products. We are passionate about making an impact, and working with people that share our passion.
We are looking for a hands-on Carbon emissions specialist, specifically you would responsible for:
- Processing and standardizing data inputs from customers
- Prepare carbon account for selected clients to enhance or datasets
- Supporting supply chain emissions calculations using customer data inputs, internal systems and emissions data
- Carbon emissions data research and collection from public and private sources
- Working in tandem with the CPO/CTO to help improve data collection and automation capabilities to capture Upstream and downstream data.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting or a data-driven technical field
- Previous hands-on work experience processing large volumes of data in Excel and/or Google Sheets, familiarity with Google Apps Script a plus
- Knowledge of the commodities sector and supply chain domains
- Familiarity with greenhouse gas emissions accounting and reporting
- Ability to work independently, flexibility to work remotely
- Passion for working on climate change solutions
- Enthusiasm for working in a fun, flexible, and mission-driven start-up
What we require from applicants
- Right to work in the Nordics
- A passion for environmental issues
- A demonstrated interest in building products and collaborating tightly with engineers
- The grit and energy to work in an early stage startup
If you think your skills and experience match what we're looking for and you'd like to join a Carbon Tech industry startup, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com.
Excited to hearing from you!